Get Your Home Ready To Sell
Getting ready to list your home with me? Perfect! I've put together a list of 20 things that will make our home ready for picture day!
1) Edge, mow and fertilize the lawn. Reseed sparse areas.
2) Trim hedges, weed lawns and flowerbeds, and prune trees. Cut back overgrown shrubbery.
3) Reseal cracks in foundation, steps, walkways, walls and patios. Power-wash the exterior.
4) Clean and align gutters and downspouts.
5) Remove oil stains from driveway and garage. Keep walks and driveway swept.
6) Wash the windows inside and out.
7) Thoroughly clean the interior of your home.
8) Paint the walls and ceilings if they need touch-up.
9) Repair cracks, holes and damage to plaster, wallboard, wallpaper, paint, and tiles.
10) Replace damaged windowpanes, moldings and woodwork.
11) Repair drippy faucets and shower heads. Unclog slow drains.
12) Shampoo carpets, scrub and wax linoleum or wood floors.
13) Clean out the fireplace and lay some logs in it.
14) Mend torn screens. Clean out all window tracks.
15) Replace burned-out light bulbs. Use brighter light bulbs.
16) Renail creaking boards or stairs; lubricate squeaking doors.
17) Clean all appliances (especially refrigerator and oven).
18) Replace old toilet seats and shower curtains.
19) Clear all cobwebs from corners and doorways.
20) Clean all light switches, handrails and doorknobs.
Call me for FREE selling consultation!